Register online with no fees!
Saturday June 7th, 2014
Pre-registration closes for jersey purchases.
Jerseys purchased by April 26th will be available in your packet. Jerseys purchased after April 26th will be available six weeks after the event.
Last day for early-bird discount
10pm – Online Registration Closes
4pm to 8pm – Late Registration and Packet Pickup
100 South 300 East
Map to Lions Park
6:00am to 7:30am – Packet Pickup
8:00am – Ride leaves
5pm – End of support
100 South 300 East
Map to Lions Park
Please call Margaret with any questions:
• 30 Mile Option on or before May 25th $35 – After the 25th $45
• Metric Century 55 Miles on or before May 25th $55 – After the 25th $65
• Full Century 100 Miles on or before May 25th $60 – After the 25th $70
• Register Online with NO REGISTRATION FEES!
Welcome to Ride the Gap, a century starting in Parowan, Utah and riding through the Parowan Gap. This is a place of start beauty coupled with cosmic phenomena. Come travel through time and examine what ancient people have left behind. Stories of the Gap have been conveyed through diverse perspectives from the Native American people to Spanish Explorers and 19th Century Pioneers.
• Event is capped at 1500 riders so register early
• Go back in time and examine what ancient people have left behind.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy perfect summer riding temperatures in the high country of scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to please every rider with 30, 55, and 100 mile options
• You will receive a unique Ride the Gap event shirt with your registration
• 2.5 Hours North of Las Vegas
• 3 Hour South of Salt Lake City
A: The average high is in the Low 80′s’s with a low in the high 40′s. Mornings perfect but it warms up fast. This particular area of Southern Utah has fantastic summertime temperatures.
A: There are four stops for the 100 mile riders, two for the 55 mile riders and one for the 30 mile riders.
A: Yes, but it’s still a good idea to be prepared for any sort of breakdown.
A: Yes, in addition to the fully stocked rest stops, there will also be a full lunch at the finish line that will include pizza, wings, rolls, salad, and drinks.
A: YES! This is the flattest century in our series and great for first time riders.
Parowan is a beautiful community situated in the heart of scenic Southern Utah. From Interstate 15, Parowan is the gateway to National Scenic Byway 143 and some of the most spectacular scenic attractions, and state and national parks. Parowan Gap petroglyphs are easily accessible, providing visitors a look at ancient American Indian culture. Parowan enjoys the beauty of all four seasons and is home to a number of festivals and events throughout the year. With its historic homes and buildings, tree-lined Main Street, and museums, visitors to Parowan are taken on a nostalgic trip back through time. With our close proximity to the mountains, Parowan is also the gateway to breathtaking scenic trails for hikers, bikers, ATV riders and snowmobilers, as well as numerous areas for fishing, picnicking and overnight camping. There is something for everyone in Parowan.
After your registration has been processed for any SpinGeeks event, NO REFUNDS will be available on your entry fee. We are sorry but that includes rider injuries, business or personal conflicts, or travel delays. All of our hard costs occur before the event and will be paid for by SpinGeeks regardless if you show up or not and many are incurred months before the event.
• Transferring registrations to other riders is not allowed.
• Additional purchased items will be mailed to you if you cancel ahead of the event day to all riders who live in the lower 48.
SpinGeeks events will not be cancelled due to weather unless the event director feels that riders safety is in jeopardy. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather, riders will be given a 25% off coupon for any future SpinGeeks event within 12 months. Extreme weather is rare in Southern Utah and does not include rain, wind, cold, or heat. We’re thinking more in the line of ice storms or volcanoes erupting.
Any rider that registers for an event that has been cancelled by SpinGeeks ahead of the event date will receive a 100% refund.